Thursday, December 30, 2010

Benjamin Videos

On Monday I met my family on Skype because that was their Christmas night. At my parents home everyone from my mom's side of the family came over for dinner. That gave me a good chance to see Benjamin and get some good videos! Check em out!

YouTube Video

He's learning to crawl! It's so cute!

YouTube Video


YouTube Video


YouTube Video

We got a nice family picture! It was cool to have all the family together...including Nayeon and I there in the bottom corner! Now if we just could have had the Prime rib steak that they ate on Christmas day that would have been nice! ;)


Love you guys! Hope you had a great Christmas too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben has got the crawling down pat now. He wants to crawl everywhere and climb the couch and coffee table. Thank you for sending Ben a xmas gift. So cute! It is just his size! Miss you, love you!