Thursday, December 23, 2010

Renewal Opening (lol)

One of the bakeries nearby got revamped lately and here is the finished product! Its funny because just a month before this, Tous les Jours competition Paris Baguette remodeled their joint too! Silly people, just trying to top each other!


Paris Baguette didn't have a stilt clown! lol this guy was creepy...following people...sneaking up on them...give my mother a heart attack he would! :)


Now I know he's crazy! lol They got their speakers blasting so loud!

YouTube Video

I saw signs that said "Grand Opening" and was thinking "it's not a grand opening...that's dumb" but then I saw this! Bwahaha



1 comment:

Mom said...

thats funny! You sounded like Yoda! "give my mother a heart attack he would!" hahahaha I'd hop on my unicycle and run circles around that guy!!! BIG hahahaha!!! Love you!!!