Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve and Christmas day!

Christmas Eve we had Jinsoo Bible study, teaching through Luke 2, but when we finished, it was time to be with family :)

Nayeon's mom made some great chicken and kimchee jjigae :) everyone was smiling, maybe not looking but smiling nonetheless ^^


Santa came! lol jk We had some gifts sent from my parents in California...such a huge blessing ^^ but it made me miss you even more ;(


Nayeon opening her "Santa" gift :) we took some good pictures so far with it :)

YouTube Video

My mom and dad send me a new coat! ^^ I love it! Nice pea coat ;) I had to model it a little!


Nayeon's gift to me^^ was these really nice beanie and mittens set :) thanks babe!


All in all, a great Christmas! But its not finished, we have a church party tonight! Should be great ^*

1 comment:

Mom said...

We're so glad you liked your gifts. We really missed you both too!!! Next year... we'll be praying!

Love you so much! xoxoxoxo