Thursday, December 30, 2010

Calvary Chapel Daejeon Christmas Party

Well we had a Christmas party at the church on Christmas day this year :) I think this is my first time doing that. It was a lot of fun though! ^^ we started with some carols!

YouTube Video

Joy to the World! Jesus our Savior was born! We have salvation and relationship with the Lord because Jesus came as a simple man to die on the cross for our sins! Praise God! We could never get to God without Jesus! :)

YouTube Video

I told everyone to look in this pic...otherwise stitching the photos would blur everything! :/ Everyone having some nice fellowship!



After the worship time, we had our big feast of different Korean foods and pizza! lol it was good though ;)

I didn't get any pictures after this because My camera died! But we had a sweet White Elephant gift exchange (it was their first time experiencing that! ^^ I think they all enjoyed it sooo much!) and then had a bunch of desserts and we pulled out Elf and watched it on the projector! We were able to find Korean subtitles so it was fun for all! ;)

It was a great Christmas with our church family! God bless you guys!

No comments: