Friday, December 10, 2010

Engagement Dinner

So I finally had my engagement dinner with Nayeon's parents! It went very well, and Nayeon's parents agreed and gave their blessing. Yay!

Her mom made some eel for dinner which is soo awesome! It's really special because it's so expensive...I was blessed that Nayeon's mom pulled out all the stops for tonights dinner!


Here is one of my gifts that I gave to her parents...GINSENG! it is bitter and strong but they added sugar to make it taste great. Again expensive, but really healthy and a traditional must for an engagement gift. ^^


Close-up of the ginseng...see all the sugar?! So much ginseng too!


This was mostly a gift for Nayeon and I...since I am not able to go to California this Christmas, I thought it was good to get a small tree...most likely I will spend Christmas morning at Nayeon's home^*


Today came with a lot if stress but now its finally done with...phewwwww! ^^

No comments: