Friday, December 10, 2010

Chungnam outreach

Today was freezing! But we still went out to meet some people...I brought some Christmas carols and played some...it was great...but my fingers kept freezin on me ^^

One of my first 360 degree photo...pretty sweet


I like the lattice how it's covered with some snow...


Only one guy came today...David... It was cool though because he is a right on Christian homie and he sings some harmony with me as I lead^^ blessing!

He was tellin us that everyone is having finals right now, so that's we saw a lot of people walking with purpose to their buildings... Or maybe it's just because it is freezing and their rushing to get out of the cold...


Bad picture because of the bad cropping but I wanted to get the footprints in ^^


Please continue to pray for our outreaches! Next week we will do something different...some students will still be testing next week so we want to encourage them with some hot coffee and worship...pray that would bring people to know Jesus!

No comments: