Monday, December 20, 2010

Wedding Photos

We went to this place to check out wedding photos and ended up using them for our wedding planner! lol This place...ILIN is gonna do everything for us, finding a wedding dress, tux, makeup, hair, wedding photos, not to mention everything at the wedding hall. It was awesome...we did most of the reserving in just one day!

In our package we will get this frame for our house! It's really nice...I haven't seen photos like this in America...really beautiful...very professional :)


This might be Nayeons dress!


I don't know I'm not sold on it...but whatever makes her happy! We'll see what happens!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Daniel!!! This is Kyle from Italy (now washington) dude whats your email? send it to me somehow

Anonymous said...

You are not supposed to see her dress until the wedding day!

lildota said...

Thank you anonymous...you beat me to it!