Monday, December 20, 2010

Studio time

I got back in the studio the other day! ^^ I bought a recording system before I came back to Korea, with the hopes to put down some worship music to bless people in the church...

Needless to say it took too long to start recording...the kick in the butt was the guitar class I have, and I wanted to give my students something to take home with them to practice. So I decided the best idea was to get my recording in.

It was a great project....and I am planning on doing more. Its really not that hard...mac makes it so easy!
Well I did these a couple days ago, but it took me a bit of searching to learn how to post mp3s for free on my blog post...ugh....but after some long searching...i found a good way to show you the songs I recorded...I hope you are blessed! 2 Songs...you can download them if you go to the divShare site...

Here is "Hear Our Praises"...this is one of my favorites...was fun because I got to add all the parts like a full band...guitar, vocal, harmony vocal, bass guitar, and box drum....^^


This is "Rescue"....another goodie...again sounded a lot better when I went in a second time and added my bass guitar to the mix.

My this encourage you believers in the Lord. All for God's glory my friends and loved ones! Grow closer to the Lord!

3 comments:

George Sedota said...

Praise be to God! Best recordings you've made to date. Thanks for sharing.

Love ya,

Dad

Lildota said...

Awesome honey, got me emotional! Muah!!! xoxo Mom

Anonymous said...

Sounds sweet!! i have to ask my husband how to put this on my i-pod. I haven't on computer for long time so i haven't check your blog forever.sorry.
Daniel, Congrat. on your engagement too.
God Bless You brother!

kayo