Monday, December 20, 2010

Wedding Hall hunting!

After church on Sunday, Nayeon's mom, Nayeon and I went looking for where we will get married! It was fun, but exhausting!


This is the first place we went to...it's interesting but has this Arabian kinda theme to it...

YouTube Video

We didn't end of choosing this place...which makes me feel good because I would have regretted it I think. But all the wedding halls have this Korean room for doing the traditional Korean tea pouring and everything so I decided to put it up :)

YouTube Video

Now we went to another place, which is like the best in Daejeon, but they required at least 250 people...we can't do it because I'll be lucky if a handful of my friends and family come to the wedding in Korea...so then emwe went to a third place called VIP Wedding Hall.

We actually reserved this place! They had our date and we really liked the sanctuary and services they provide so we signed! It's not the best vid but check out our wedding hall.

YouTube Video

We paid a little deposit and then they said that we can come again next week to have the buffet that everyone will have on the wedding day. Sampling for free! I love it!


Praise God we found something in our area, not too expensive and with our day! We will get married on May 28th, 2011 at 1pm. Amen!

3 comments:

George Sedota said...

Very nice. I liked that last one better too. Can't wait to see it in person!

George Sedota said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lildota said...

Beautiful...love the ginormous centerpieces. That's a big task out of the way!